Add 1 heaped scoop to 250ml of chilled water. Stir or shake for 20 seconds, or until completely dispersed.
Serving size: 15 grams
BCAA (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine), Citrulline Malate, L-Glutamine, Minerals (Magnesium Phosphate, Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride), Flavour, Citric Acid, Sucralose, Vitamins (Calcium Ascorbate,Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12), Colour (Beta Carotene or Anthocyanins)
The Ingredient Breakdown:
- L-Leucine: Recognised as the primary amino acid in charge of muscle growth and repair through its protein synthesis, L-Leucine has a long history of scientific literature supporting its anabolic effects in the body.
- L-Isoleucine: Supporting L-Leucine with similar muscle repairing effects, L-Isoleucine also stops your body from breaking down valuable muscle. L-Valine: Although L-Valine also promotes protein synthesis like Leucine and Isoleucine, it additionally supports the central nervous system, promotes liver health, and assists with stress regulation.
- Citrulline Malate:Citrulline Malate has been shown to improve endurance and strength by increasing the body's nitric oxide production, this in turn promotes blood flow, which delivers oxygen and nutrients such as BCAA’s to the muscles being worked.
- L-Glutamine: This super amino acid has strong muscle repair properties, while also building optimal gut health to allow for better absorption of essential nutrients such as BCAA’s into the bloodstream and muscle cells. It also has very strong anti-catabolic properties.
- Magnesium Glycinate: Magnesium offers incredible support for healthy muscle cell function, and this form of magnesium (glycinate) offers superior absorption of magnesium into the body.
- Monopotassium Phosphate:Potassium is responsible for supporting the nervous system and ensuring muscle cell health. Potassium works closely with magnesium to create optimal cell health.
- Vitamin B complex: This vitamin B complex has numerous health benefits, but for the purpose of this highly tuned BCAA formula it promotes a steady release of energy and bodily stress reduction to allow for an optimal recovery environment.
BCAA is an acronym that stands for Branched Chain Amino Acids. Amino acids are the natural building blocks of protein and they have many vital roles within the body. There are 20 different amino acids that we need to be healthy. Of these 20, 9 are considered ‘essential’ meaning they can’t be made within our body and must be consumed as part of a healthy diet. Of these essential amino acids, 3 are branched chain amino acids. The three branched chain amino acids are called leucine, isoleucine, and valine (in 2:1:1 ratio). They are called branched chain amino acids because they have a branch-like structure. Their structure means that they are not processed in the liver before entering the blood stream. Instead they directly enter the blood stream and can be immediately used for protein synthesis and energy production.
WHAT IS BCAA 7000?
BCAA 7000 is for people wanting a complete performance intra-workout and recovery product. Combining 7g of BCAA per serve with other performance ingredients as well as hydrating electrolytes, BCAA 7000 is formulated to support peak performance.
BCAA 7000 is a complete intra or post-workout supplement. It combines the three BCAAs leucine, isoleucine and valine with electrolytes and B vitamins to boost energy and performance and replace the salts lost through sweat. BCAA7000 comes in five flavours; lemon lime, raspberry, peach iced tea, mango passionfruit and grape bubblegum.
WHAT DOES BCAA DO?
BCAA are rapidly absorbed by the gut and directly enter the blood stream. They are then used by our body for muscle building and repair or for energy production. BCAA’s can comprise of up to one third of amino acids within muscle tissue. BCAA are also used as fuel by your muscles during training. Taking BCAA before and during training can decrease the breakdown of muscles and fuel your muscles to increase performance.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF BCAA SUPPLEMENTS?
There are several BCAA benefits. Due to their rapid absorption into the blood stream, BCAA maximise muscle growth and repair, and fuel training. BCAA may help reduce fatigue during training, reduce muscle soreness, increase muscle mass, and lower blood sugar levels. BCAA comes in powder form providing you with a convenient BCAA drink.
WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS OF BCAA 7000 AND WHAT DO THEY DO?
1. BCAA at 7g per serve, for the reasons described above.
2. L-glutamine is included to reduce muscle soreness and facilitate strength recovery. Low glutamine levels in the blood can increase your risk of picking up infections, and a supplement can replenish levels and support your immunity.
3. Citrulline malate which is converted to arginine in the body which then increases nitric oxide levels in the blood. This allows oxygen to be delivered more efficiently through the body and increases strength and endurance.
4. Magnesium, potassium and calcium electrolytes to replace the salts lost through sweat. Electrolytes may also decrease cramping.
5. B-vitamins to assist with energy production and ulitisation.
Unlike other comparable products like XTEND or EHP labs BCAA we want our customers to know what is in our products so we don’t have propriety blends – you deserve to know what you are consuming.
WHO SHOULD TAKE BCAA 7000?
BCAA should be taken by anyone who wants to maximise their muscle growth or performance in training. It may be a particularly important supplement for vegans and vegetarians who minimize their intake of natural sources of BCAA from animal products. BCAA 7000 is the best intra-workout supplement as it combines BCAA, other performance enhancing ingredients, and electrolytes to ensure you perform and recover at your best?