The AFC Pro Muscle Building Bundle Pro Package consists of AFC's expert recommended supplements needed for results for someone who is just getting started with their health and fitness journey.
Muscle building is not just about lifting weights, it's about the science behind your targeted result (supplements) as well as lifting weights. Muscle building results WILL NOT be produced if you do one part of the process and not the other. Example: you take the beginner's package supplements everyday for 4 weeks without working out. You WILL NOT see results you want without working out and taking the supplements. If you truly put the work into your training and also taking these supplements, these two processes work together like magic.
Here is a breakdown of the supplements in the beginner's package:
VPA Australia - Vegan Plant Protein:
- Ensures delivery of the full-spectrum of amino acids and the necessary vitamins and minerals vegans often lack.
- Combines four of the most bio-available plant protein sources.
- Has added digestive enzymes, making it easier for your body to absorb more of the quality proteins.
- Anti-inflammatory properties, helping your body stay in an ideal state to encourage vitality and health.
- Aids in the muscle building biological process, protein synthesis.
VPA Australia - Hyperburn Fx - Fat Burner:
- As both a thermogenic and an energy booster, HyperBurn FX delivers outstanding performance-enhancing benefits.
- When consumed before exercise HyperBurn FX will allow you to train at a higher intensity and for longer periods of time.
- HyperBurn FX also has natural mood-enhancing ingredients, supporting your overall wellbeing and cognitive performance throughout the day.
ALR Industries - Humapro Powder: More Powerful Than Normal Protein, BCAA or Amino Acids!
- HumaPro is a revolutionary BCAA and Amino Acid product from ALRI. It has been known for years of the power of this product.
- Each gram of HumaPro is equal to nearly 6 grams of a standard whey protein isolate! No other product on the market can make that type of claim.
- If you take Humapro post-workout, you will see decreased recovery time, which means you are up and at it quicker than ever before.
- The end result is more gains in size, strength and muscle mass. And all you have to do is consume 1 serving of Humapro right after your workout. And one of the biggest added benefits to Humapro is that it is time released.
- It can last up to 12 hours in the body. So all day long, you will stay in an anti-catabolic state, which leads to less muscle breakdown.
What are the other reasons you should take Humapro? What type of results should you expect?
- Improved Recovery Times
- Time-Released Formula for up to 12 Hours
- All Day Anticatabolic Formula
- Enhanced Nutrient Uptake
- 1 Gram = 6 Grams of Whey Protein Isolate
- Increase Lean Muscle, Size & Strength
- Non Hormonal so Perfect for Men and Women
VPA Australia - Collagen Hydrolysate:
- Collagen Hydrolysate is a unique combination of amino acids that can promote healing and conditioning over other protein.
- Collagen Hydrolysate offers numerous benefits for joints, bones, tendons, ligaments, cartilage, skin, hair and nails.
- Collagen also supports blood vessels and organs such as the heart, kidneys and liver.
- The Probiotic, Bacillus coagulans strain, helps to improve gut health, joint health, nutrient absorption and reduces inflammation.
- It helps prevent the growth of bad bacteria (pathogenic microbes) and allows good bacteria (B. coagulans) to dominate the gut flora.
- The addition of prebiotic fibre (Inulin) helps to nourish the healthy bacteria in your gut to support probiotic function.
VPA Australia - BCAA 7000:
- BCAA is an acronym that stands for Branched Chain Amino Acids. Amino acids are the natural building blocks of protein and they have many vital roles within the body.
- There are 20 different amino acids that we need to be healthy. Of these 20, 9 are considered ‘essential’ meaning they can’t be made within our body and must be consumed as part of a healthy diet. Of these essential amino acids, 3 are branched chain amino acids.
- The three branched chain amino acids are called leucine, isoleucine, and valine (in 2:1:1 ratio).
- They are called branched chain amino acids because they have a branch-like structure.
- Their structure means that they are not processed in the liver before entering the blood stream. Instead they directly enter the blood stream and can be immediately used for protein synthesis and energy production.
Hi Tech Pharma - CLA 1000 - Fat Burner:
- CLA, or Conjugated Linoleic Acid, is special fatty acid found in dairy products and some meat! So, this acid cannot be made in the body, we have to get it from our foods.
- CLA naturally helps promote a better metabolism, which in turn makes it easier for your body to stay in shape and reduce fat storage.
- When you eat and gain weight, CLA 1000 has been shown to stop the growth of fat cells and stop the transport of fat to storage, making it easier to keep a healthy weight!
VPA Australia - ZMA6 Recovery Blend:
- ZMA6 Recovery is formulated to fully support and encourage restful recovery by including bioavailable sources of Zinc and Magnesium.
- It also includes Ashwaghanda Extract, L-Tryptophan, and Vitamin B6.
- The product goes further by adding recovery-specific ingredients such as Collagen Hydrolysate and L-Glutamine.
AFC Pro Women's Muscle Building Bundle - Pro Package
Keep out of reach of children. Store products in a cool, dry place. Not for use by pregnant or nursing women or individuals with hypoglycemia or diabetes. Individuals under the age of 18 years old should only use this product under the supervision of a physician. Do not exceed recommended dosages. Do not use in conjunction with glucose-lowering agents or other prescription medication. If you experience hyperglycemia, rapid heartbeat, dizziness, headaches, fever or stomach pain discontinue use immediately and consult a physician. Always keep product lids tightly sealed.